In addition, he serves as Secretary-Treasurer of the Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship Board of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists and American Society of Reproductive Surgeons, and a member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists.
What does JAAGL stand for?
JAAGL stands for Journal of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japanese Army Air Force
- Japanese-American Acupuncture Foundation (Corte Madera, CA)
- Joint Action Armed Forces
- Joint Apparel Association Forum (Sri Lanka)
- Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance (New York University; Leonard N. Stern School of Business; New York, NY)
- Junior All-American Football (California)
- Joint Army and Air Force Adjustment Regulations
- Japan Association of Athletics Federations for the Disabled
- Joint Army-Air Force Foul-Up (polite form)
- Japan-American Automotive Group
- Japanese Association for American History (est. 2004)
- Journal of African American History (formerly Journal of Negro History)
- Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association
- Joint Action Against Homophobic Bullying
- Japan Auto Appraisal Institute (Tokyo, Japan)
- Journalists Against AIDS
- JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) Alumni Association Jamaica
- Junulara Alp-Adria Konferenco (Esperanto: Alp-Adriatic Youth Conference)
- Japan Association of Applied Linguistics (est. 1982)
- Jesus All About Life (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lyons, who is on the editorial board of the Journal of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, has been widely published on the subject of laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy.