These guidelines are in the publication process in the Journal of The American Veterinary Medical Association (JAVMA) and the Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association (JAAHA) and will be widely disseminated by the Partnership in early Fall.
What does JAAHA stand for?
JAAHA stands for Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Apparel Association Forum (Sri Lanka)
- Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance (New York University; Leonard N. Stern School of Business; New York, NY)
- Junior All-American Football (California)
- Joint Army and Air Force Adjustment Regulations
- Japan Association of Athletics Federations for the Disabled
- Joint Army-Air Force Foul-Up (polite form)
- Japan-American Automotive Group
- Journal of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Japanese Association for American History (est. 2004)
- Journal of African American History (formerly Journal of Negro History)
- Joint Action Against Homophobic Bullying
- Japan Auto Appraisal Institute (Tokyo, Japan)
- Journalists Against AIDS
- JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) Alumni Association Jamaica
- Junulara Alp-Adria Konferenco (Esperanto: Alp-Adriatic Youth Conference)
- Japan Association of Applied Linguistics (est. 1982)
- Jesus All About Life (Australia)
- Journal of Adolescent and Adult Literacy
- Journal of Afroasiatic Languages (Institute of Semitic Studies)
- Journal of the American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
20, 1998--Synbiotics Corporation (NASDAQ:SBIO) said today that a study published in the Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association found the company's patented test for Canine Hip Dysplasia to be the most accurate method for predicting osteoarthritis in dogs--a problem that afflicts millions of dogs in the United States and around the world.