Orthopedic surgeons and their patients, however, should be aware of the advantages and potential pitfalls of communicating with each other online, according to a paper published in the March 2006 issue of the Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
What does JAAOS stand for?
JAAOS stands for Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japan Association for the Advancement of Medical Equipment
- Journal of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Joint Air-to-Air Missile
- Journal of the American Association for Medical Transcription
- Japanese American Association of Northern California (San Francisco, CA)
- Japanese Architecture and Art Net Users System
- Japanese American Association of New York (New York, NY)
- Japan Association of Adult Orthodontics (Tokyo, Japan)
- Jewish Alliance Against the Occupation (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Joint Anti-Aircraft Operations Center
- Joint Airborne Advance Party (US DoD)
- Joint Airprox Assessment Panel (UK)
- Joint Area Action Plan
- Joliet Army Ammunition Plant
- Journal of the American Academy of Psychoanalysis
- Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Java Accessibility Application Programming Interface
- Java Applet Application Programming Interface
- Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law
- Journal of the American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, over 2.
To help them avoid back problems, Levine, editor-in-chief of the Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, developed 10 prevention tips that will reduce injury risk: * Begin exercising soon after delivery to restore abdominal and back muscle tone.