The curious can consult Tripp's article about Cogdal in the Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association ("The Strange Case of Isaac Cogdal," 23.
What does JALA stand for?
JALA stands for Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association (University of Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JALA
We have 2 other meanings of JALA in our Acronym Attic
- Jet Approach Landing
- Job Arrangement Letter
- Journal des Annonces Légales (French: Journal of Legal Announcements)
- Journal of Academic Librarianship (Elsevier, BV)
- Journal of Applied Linguistics
- Jump Adjustment Library (Tira Wireless Proprietary API)
- Jump And Link
- Junior Achievement Latvia
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
- Japan Automotive Leasing Association
- Journal of the Association of Laboratory Automation
- Japanese Association for Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Japan Association of Lawyers against Nuclear Arms
- Japan Association for Latin American Studies
- Japanese Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- Journal of Afro-Latin American Studies & Literatures
- Just As Long As We're Together
- Johannes a Lasco Bibliothek (German)
- Just a Little Bit
- Judges and Lawyers Breast Cancer Alert (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schwartz, Illinois State Historian and an editor of The Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association (JALA), the premier Lincoln journal, expressed interest in publishing an adaptation of Dr.