What does JZUS-A stand for?
JZUS-A stands for Journal of Zhejiang University Science-A (China; physics and engineering)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Javno Zasebnem Partnerstvu (Slovenian: Public Private Partnership)
- Joe Z. Productions (Arizona)
- Pickens County Municipal Airport (Jasper, GA)
- Jamarska Zveza Slovenije (Slovenian: Speleological Association of Slovenia)
- Julie Zaccone Stiller (art)
- Jiawei Zhigancao Tang Injection
- Javno Zeleznicko Transportno Preduzece (Serbian: Zeleznicke Public Transport Company)
- Journal of Zhejiang University (scientific publication; Zhejiang University; China)
- Japan Zope User Group
- Journal of Zhejiang University Science (Hangzhou, China)
- Journal of Zhejiang University Science B (China)
- Journal of Zoo and Wildlife Medicine (American Association of Zoo Veterinarians)
- Black (in CMYK color space)
- Boltzman Constant
- Capital (economics)
- Carrying Capacity (population studies)
- Cathode (electronics)
- Coefficient of Thermal Conductivity
- Cologne (auto license plate)