Migration and vulnerability among adolescents in slum areas of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia," Journal of Youth Studies 9(3): 361-374.
What does JYS stand for?
JYS stands for Journal of Youth Studies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JYS
We have 1 other meaning of JYS in our Acronym Attic
- Jewish Youth Philanthropy Institute (Rockville,MD)
- Japan Young Psychiatrists Organization (est. 2002)
- Jharkhand Yellow Pages Online (India)
- Jyväskylän Ammattikorkeakoulu (Jyväskylä Polytechnic, Finland)
- Junior Youth Public Relations
- Junyuan Primary School (Singapore)
- Jeng Yuan Reclaimed Rubber Sdn. Bhd. (recycling company; Malaysia)
- Jacksonville Yacht Sales (Jacksonville, FL)
- Jacksonville Youth Sanctuary
- Jean-Yves Schillinger (French restaurant)
- Juneau Youth Services
- Joondalup Youth Support Services (Australia)
- Jiawei-Yupingfeng-Tang (Chinese herbal formula)
- Johannesburg Youth Theatre (South Africa)
- Junior Youth Theatre
- Japan Youth Treasure House
- Java-Based Python
- Japan Yoga Therapy Society (est. 2003)
- Johnny Young Talent School (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Jiangyin Television (Jiangyin, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These included International Journal for Educational and Vocational Guidance, Career Development International, Australian Journal of Career Development, Canadian Journal of Counselling, International Journal for the Advancement of Counselling, Japanese Journal of Developmental Psychology, Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, Counselling and Psychotherapy Research, Counselling and Psychotherapy Journal, Journal of Youth Studies, and Education + Training.
Thiessen (1999) "The persistence of social structure: cohort, class and gender effects on the occupational aspirations and expectations of Canadian youth" Journal of Youth Studies, 2(3):261-282.