Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment 27:197-213, 2004.
What does JSA stand for?
JSA stands for Journal of Substance Abuse
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSA
We have 140 other meanings of JSA in our Acronym Attic
- Job Safety Analysis
- Jobseeker's Allowance
- Joe Shuster Awards
- John Stark Associates (Trumbull, CT)
- Joint Sales Agreement
- Joint Security Area
- Joint Service Agreement
- Joint Staff Assessment
- Joint Subcommittee on Aquaculture
- Joint Systems Architecture
- Judaica Sound Archives (Florida Atlantic University)
- Junior Semester Abroad
- Junior State of America (formerly Junior Statesmen of America)
- Junior Statesmen of America (now Junior State of America)
- Justice Society of America (see JLA)
- Justice System Assessment (various locations)
- Japan Safety Appliances Association
- Japan Sports Arbitration Agency (est. 2003)
- Japanese Studies Association of Australia
- Japan Scholarly Association for Asian Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 36(1), 75-86.
Results of the study were published in the April 2005 Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment.
The study will be published soon in the Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment.
Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 10(4):339-343.
Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, under review.
The rate of alcohol abuse--a less severe but nonetheless disruptive condition-more than doubles in youngsters who start drinking before age 15, compared to those who first use booze as 21-year-olds, Grant and Dawson report in the January Journal of Substance Abuse.
Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 21(1), 35-45.