Journal of Statistics Education [On-line serial], 5(3).
What does JSE stand for?
JSE stands for Journal of Statistics Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSE
We have 52 other meanings of JSE in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Society of Electrocardiology
- Japanese Society of Endourology (est. 1987)
- Japanese Society of Ethnology (est. 1934)
- Java Script Editor (computer programming)
- Java Standard Edition (formerly J2SE; Sun Microsystems)
- Job Search Engine
- Johann Strauss Ensemble (est. 1985)
- Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Joint Service Effort
- Journal of Special Education
- Junior Software Engineer
- Hong Kong Joint School Economics Association
- J.S. Eliezer Associates (Stanford, CT)
- Japan Ship Exporters' Association
- Japan Space Elevator Association (Japan)
- Jesuit Secondary Education Association
- Job Safety and Environmental Impact Analysis
- Job Safety Environmental Analysis
- Journal of Software Engineering and Applications (Scientific Research Publishing)
- Junior Space Exploration Academy (Oakland, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the online Journal of Statistics Education plans to store articles within a database that will allow readers to retrieve associated data sets and graphics as well as the text of the article (Solomon et al.