International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing, 1, 141-154.
What does JSM stand for?
JSM stands for Journal of Sport Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSM
We have 77 other meanings of JSM in our Acronym Attic
- Job Site Measurement (architectural drawings)
- John Sidney McCain
- John Stuart Mill (British 19th century philosopher)
- Johnson Stokes & Master (law firm; China)
- Joint Staff Mission (UK)
- Joint Statistical Meetings
- Joint Strike Missile
- Journal of Sexual Medicine
- Journal of Software Maintenance
- Journal of Soviet Mathematics
- Journal of Sports Media (University of Nebraska Press)
- Juris Scientiae Magister (Latin: Master of Science of Laws)
- Just Shoot Me (sitcom)
- Joint Service Man-Portable Decontamination System
- Japan Smartphone Marketing Association (Japan)
- Japan Society of Microgravity Application Journal
- Japanese Society of Marine Biotechnology
- Jesuit Seminary and Mission Bureau
- Jeunesse Sportive Madinet de Béjaia (French; Algerian football club; est. 1936)
- Joint Sealift Movements Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Journal of Sport Management, 9, 343-362.
International Journal of Sport Management, 9, 175-192 Chepko, S.
International Journal of Sport Management, 2, 282-296.
International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing, 3, 58-77.
International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing, 5(1-2), 132-150.
International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing, 4, 356-374.
Unlike a Journal of Sport Management that carries articles addressing the broad spectrum of sport management, a focus journal such as the Sport Marketing Quarterly addresses a narrower topic.