Journal of Speech and Hearing Disorders, 39, 500-507.
What does JSHD stand for?
JSHD stands for Journal of Speech and Hearing Disorders
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Notus Junior/Senior High School (Notus, ID)
- Johannes Schwalm Historical Association (Pennsylvania)
- John S. Hyatt and Associates, Inc. (Michigan)
- Junior School Heads' Association of Australia
- Journal of Swine Health and Production
- Japan Sherlock Holmes Club
- Japan Society of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry
- Jersey Shore Hobby Center (Brielle, NJ)
- Journal of Studies in History and Culture (peer-reviewed open-access journal)
- Japan Society of Hematopoietic Cell Transplantations
- Japan Society of Home Economics
- Jobsite Hazard Evaluation
- John Sevier Hunter Education Center (Tennessee Wildlife Resource Agency; Knoxville, TN)
- Jakhol Sankri Hydro Electric Project (India)
- Japanese Society for the History of Economic Thought
- Jacksonville Scottish Highland Games, Incorporated (Jacksonville, FL)
- Japan Society of Human Genentics (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- Japanese Society of Home Inspectors
- Joint Shipboard Helicopter Integration Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Speech and Hearing Disorders 36, 264-280 Ryan, B.
Journal of Speech and hearing Disorders, 253, 94-107.