The Journal of Speculative Philosophy, founded at St.
What does JSP stand for?
JSP stands for Journal of Speculative Philosophy (1867-1893)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSP
We have 96 other meanings of JSP in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Services Program
- Joint Services Publication
- Joint Space Project (Canada)
- Joint Staff Panel
- Joint Staff Planners (US DoD)
- Joint Strategic Plan
- Joint Structure Plan
- Joint Super Power
- Joint Support Plan
- Journal of Ship Production
- Journal of Sport Psychology
- Judicial Selection Project (Alliance for Justice)
- Jump Start Program (various locations)
- Junior Sailing Program
- Just Stay Put
- Joint SATCOM Panel - Administrator
- Joint Study Project 6 (Collaborative Programme on the Consequences of the Chernobyl Accident)
- Japan Society of Physiological Anthropology (est. 1978)
- Japanese Society of Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Java Specification Participation Agreement (Java community process)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smyth focuses his lens on the early published essays in the Journal of Speculative Philosophy in which Peirce builds on his pioneering extension of Kantian philosophy in the 1867 essay "New List of Categories.