He is the co-founder of the Journal of South Asian Literature, which he coedited until 1978.
What does JSAL stand for?
JSAL stands for Journal of South Asian Literature (formerly Mahfil)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSAL
- Japanese Society of Agricultural Informatics
- Java Script Authoring Interface (programming)
- Jeffrey Simbrow Associates Inc. (healthcare marketing and communications)
- Jerusalem Studies in Arabic and Islam (est. 1979)
- Job Search Attitude Inventory (personal assessment)
- Job Seekers Allowance Income Based (UK)
- Japanese Society of Angiography and Interventional Radiology
- Joint Second Echelon Attack
- Just Shoot and Kill
- Just Snowboarding Ambitious Kids
- Journal of the Suffolk Academy of Law (New York)
- Junior Sailing Association of Long Island Sound (Larchmont, New York)
- Journal of Suggestive Accelerative Learning and Teaching
- Japan Society of Acupuncture & Moxibustion
- Japanese Society of Agricultural Machinery
- Java Secure Access Manager
- Java Signature Analysis Module
- Joint Security Assistance Memorandum (JSPS)
- Joint Service Achievement Medal
- Joint Service Aircrew Mask
Samples in periodicals archive:
This substantial volume contains twenty-three articles in all on various aspects of the Mahabharata; however, the first ten of them have been published already in the Journal of South Asian Literature 20.