Honoured by the prestigious Royal College Of Surgeons of FRCS (Eng), Dr Reddy is also associated with two internationally renowned orthopaedic surgery research journals - Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (JBJS) and Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery as a reviewer.
What does JSES stand for?
JSES stands for Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSES
We have 4 other meanings of JSES in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Japan-Singapore Economic Partnership Agreement
- Japan Society of Energy and Resources
- Japanese Society for Equilibrium Research (Kyoto, Japan)
- Joint Special Events Risk Assessment
- Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
- John Silber Early Reading Initiative (Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education)
- Japan Society of Educational Sociology
- Japan Solar Energy Society
- Japanese Society of Equine Science (est. 1990)
- Journal of Software Engineering Studies (Taiwan)
- Journal of Science Education for Students with Disabilities
- Japan Society of Earth Science Education
- Japan Society of Exercise and Sports Physiology
- Japan Society for Educational Technology (Tokyo, Japan)
- Joint Supervision and Enforcement Teams (Middle Eastern agreement)
- Joint Systems Engineering Team
- Journal of Science Education and Technology
- Journal of Special Education Technology (Technology and Media Division; Council for Exceptional Children)
- Joint Supervision and Enforcement Teams (Palestine, West Bank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ewan Kennedy, BPhty, PhD Professional Practice Fellow, School of Physiotherapy, University of Otago Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery 17: 165-171.