The study has been published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine in the USA.
What does JSM stand for?
JSM stands for Journal of Sexual Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSM
We have 77 other meanings of JSM in our Acronym Attic
- JEOL Scanning Microscope
- Jimmy Swaggart Ministries
- Job Site Measurement (architectural drawings)
- John Sidney McCain
- John Stuart Mill (British 19th century philosopher)
- Johnson Stokes & Master (law firm; China)
- Joint Staff Mission (UK)
- Joint Statistical Meetings
- Joint Strike Missile
- Journal of Software Maintenance
- Journal of Soviet Mathematics
- Journal of Sport Management
- Journal of Sports Media (University of Nebraska Press)
- Juris Scientiae Magister (Latin: Master of Science of Laws)
- Just Shoot Me (sitcom)
- Joint Service Man-Portable Decontamination System
- Japan Smartphone Marketing Association (Japan)
- Japan Society of Microgravity Application Journal
- Japanese Society of Marine Biotechnology
Samples in periodicals archive:
A tiny sac found by gynaecologists inside the corpse of an 83-year-old woman could have triggered orgasms, according to a new study published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine.
The results, published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, showed that the sexologists were able to correctly infer, more than 80 percent of the time, which women experienced vaginal orgasms through watching the way the women walked.
The findings, published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, suggest smell plays a larger part in sexual attraction than was thought.
Byline: nathan bevan THERE are some interesting findings in next month's issue of The Journal of Sexual Medicine.