1975, "Maximum Allowable percent defective (MAPD) Single sampling Inspection by Attributes plans", Journal of Quality Technology, 7 (4) pp.
What does JQT stand for?
JQT stands for Journal of Quality Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JQT
- Joint Quality Review Committee (Hong Kong)
- Jewellery Quarter Regeneration Partnership (UK)
- Joint Quarterly Readiness Review
- Java Quick Starter
- Jewish Quality Singles (website)
- Job Qualification Standard
- Joint Qualification System
- Journey Quito to Santiago (South American tour package; G.A.P. Adventures)
- Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer
- Job Quest Training (Texas)
- JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group) Quality Transcoder (computing)
- name for a suite of 4 computer simulation models for warfare command and control
- Jurassic Quiet Zone
- Aero California (IATA Airline Code)
- J Records (record label)
- Jacques Rouvier (classical pianist)
- Jalen Rose (NBA Player)
- Jam Resistant
- Japan Rail(ways)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chen, An improved p chart through simple adjustments, Journal of Quality Technology 30 (1998), 142-151.