An expert in fiber and paper physics research with emphasis on the relationship to the manufacturing process and final product quality, Trepanier has published over 22 papers, including ten in TAPPI JOURNAL and the Journal of Pulp and Paper Science.
What does JPPS stand for?
JPPS stands for Journal of Pulp and Paper Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPPS
We have 3 other meanings of JPPS in our Acronym Attic
- Jaringan Pendidikan Pemilih Rakyat (Indonesian: people's voter education network)
- Journal of Psychotherapy Practice and Research
- Junior Permanent Promotion Recommended List
- Joint Power Projection/Real-Time Support
- Jabatan Pembangunan Persekutuan Sabah (Malay: Sabah Federal Development Department; Sabah, Malaysia)
- Japan Portrait Photographer's Society
- Jefferson Parish Public School (Louisiana)
- Jewish People Schools and Peretz Schools (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- John Purchase Public School (Cherrybrook, Sydney, Australia)
- Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Joint Procurement Policy and Strategy Group (UK)
- Joint Personal Property Shipping Office
- Joint Personal Property Shipping Office, Washington, DC
- Jefferson Parish Public School System (Lousiana)
- Jet-Pump Production Test (energy production)
- Joint Primary Pilot Training
- Journal of Pediatric Pharmacology and Therapeutics (Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group; Memphis, TN)
- Joint Public-Private Venture
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu (video game)
- Job Preview Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
A TAPPI member since 1976, Kerekes has been active in the Fluid Mechanics Committee and he served on the TAPPI/CPPA Joint Committee of the Journal of Pulp and Paper Science.
His leading role with the Journal of Pulp and Paper Science.
More than 90 papers presented at TAPPI events or published in TAPPI JOURNAL or the Journal of Pulp and Paper Science from 1992-1997 are included.
Berry, Journal of Pulp and Paper Science, February 2003.
Since his retirement in 1990, he has been an associate editor of the Journal of Pulp and Paper Science.
Their paper, "The role of stress concentrations in accelerated creep and sorption-induced physical aging," in the Journal of Pulp and Paper Science, April 2000, has been selected by an international panel of judges as the greatest contribution to the field of paper physics this year.
Likewise, the Journal of Pulp and Paper Science (JPPS) will be available by subscription for US$ 100, or US$ 175 for both journals.