Journal of Public Relations Research, 16(2), 157-183.
What does JPRR stand for?
JPRR stands for Journal of Public Relations Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JPRR
- Joint Program Requirement Document
- Japanese Role Playing Game
- John, Paul, Ringo, George (The Beatles)
- Jai Prakash Rozgar Guarantee Yojana (India)
- Japan Policy Research Institute
- Jiangsu Pesticide Research Institute Company Ltd. (China)
- Joint Personnel Records Imaging Group
- Job Performance Requirements List
- Japan Pacific Resource Network
- Journal of Pattern Recognition Research
- Joint Publication Research Service
- Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing)
- Journal of Pre-Raphaelite Studies
- Joint Peruvian Riverine Support Team
- Joint Peruvian Riverine Training Center
- Jabatan Pendidikan Swasta (Malay: Department of Private Education)
- Jamaica Public Services Company Limited (Jamaica)
- Japan Pediatric Society (est. 1896)
- Japan Philatelic Society
- Japan Planetarium Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Curtin, "Reevaluating Public Relations Information Subsidies: Market-Driven Journalism and Agenda-Building Theory and Practice," Journal of Public Relations Research 11:1 (1999), 53-91.