Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services, 45(9), 27-33.
What does JPNS stand for?
JPNS stands for Journal of Psychosocial Nursing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPNS
- Japan Network Enabler
- Join-Projection Normal Form
- Jerry Pate National Intercollegiate
- Japan Network Information Center
- Jabatan Pelajaran Negeri Johor (governmental department; Ministry of Education; Malaysia)
- Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara Malaysia (Malay: National Malaysia Registration Department)
- Joint Program in Nuclear Medicine
- Jawa Pos News Network (Indonesia)
- Jabatan Pertanian Negeri Pahang (Malay: Pahang Agriculture Department)
- Jabatan Pelajaran Negeri Sembilan (Malay: Negeri Sembilan State Education Department; Malaysia)
- Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System
- Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
- Journal of Professional Nursing (also seen as JPN)
- Jnana Prabodhini Navanagar Vidyalaya
- Junge Presse Nordrhein Westfalen (German: Young Press North Rhine-Westphalia; Germany)
- Japan Philharmonic Orchestra (Japan)
- Japanese Patent Office
- Japex Offshore Ltd. (Japan)
- Java Persistent Objects (computer programming)
- Jimmy Page Online (fansite)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health; 41: 9, 4-5.
Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services, 33(2), 19-22.