In an article published in the Journal of Professional Nursing, Brewer et al.
What does JPN stand for?
JPN stands for Journal of Professional Nursing (also seen as JPNU)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPN
We have 18 other meanings of JPN in our Acronym Attic
- J.P. Morgan Securities Asia
- J.P. Morgan Securities Australia Limited
- JP Morgan Securities Inc
- J P Morgan Securities Ltd.
- Journal of Public Management and Social Policy (biannual publication)
- Joint Patient Movement Team (US DoD)
- Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (Malay: National Registration Department; Malaysia)
- Jabatan Perpaduan Negara (Malay: Department of National Unity; Malaysia)
- Joint Planning Network
- Joynt Production Network (est. 1989)
- JSIC Peterson Node
- Junge Presse Niedersachsen (German: Young Press Lower Saxony; Hanover, Germany)
- Just Plain Nuts
- Japanese Psychiatric Nursing Association
- Jefferson Park Neighbors Association
- Jeffries Point Neighborhood Association (Boston, MA)
- Johnson Park Neighborhood Association (Milwaukee, WI)
- Jackalope Preservation in Northern America Foundation
- Japan Network Access Point (Internet exchange point)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Professional Nursing, 8(5): 263-70, 1992.
The measurement of professional autonomy, Journal of Professional Nursing, 25(3):278-283.
The Journal of Professional Nursing 2004;20(5):279-80.