Theory and empirical evidence', Journal of Productivity Analysis, 21 (I), pp.
What does JPA stand for?
JPA stands for Journal of Productivity Analysis (Springer)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JPA
We have 92 other meanings of JPA in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Permitting Agreement
- Joint Planning Agreement
- Joint Powers Agreement
- Joint Powers Authority
- Joint Project Agreement (Department of Commerce)
- Jones Public Affairs (various locations)
- Jordan Pharmaceutical Association
- Jornadas de Presentación de Aiesec (Spanish)
- Josephson Parametric Amplifier
- Journal of Personality Assessment
- Joynes Pike and Associates Ltd (UK)
- Juice Products Association
- Jumma Peoples Alliance (Nepal)
- Junior Philatelists of America
- Justices of the Peace Act (various locations)
- Juvenile Pilocytic Astrocytoma
- Jamaica Plain Artists Association (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Japan Patent Attorneys Association
- Japan Photo Agency Association
- Japan Print and Art Association