Cross-functional integration of R&D, marketing, and manufacturing in radical and incremental product innovations and its effects on project effectiveness and efficiency, Journal of Product Innovation Management 28: 251-269.
What does JPIM stand for?
JPIM stands for Journal of Product Innovation Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of JPIM in our Acronym Attic
- Janardhan Plyboard Industries Ltd.
- Jason Pettus Instant Locator
- Jersey Post International Limited
- JK Pengajian Ijazah Lanjutan
- Joint Project Implementation Letter
- Journal of Personal Injury Law
- Journal of Personal Injury Litigation
- Journal of Philosophy of International Law
- Journal of Public and International Law
- Journal of Public Interest Law
- Jawa Pos Institute of Pro-Otonomi (Surabaya, Indonesia)
- JPEG Interactive Protocol
- Justice Partnership and Innovation Program (Canada)
- Japan Personal Information Protection Act
- Joint Performance Information Review Group (Scotland)
- Joint Programme Identification Study (UNESCO)
- Juvenile Probation Information System (Montana)
- Joint Prioritized Integrated Target List
- JOINT PHYSICAL INVENTORY WORKING GROUP
- Japan Internet Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Product Innovation Management 21 : 309-333.
An exploratory analysis of the impact of market orientation on new product development, Journal of Product Innovation Management 12(4): 275-293.
Journal of Product Innovation Management 18: 169-187.
His research has appeared in a number of leading management journals including the Academy Management Journal, Journal of Management, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, and the Journal of Product Innovation Management.
Jassawalla has published articles on new product development in various journals including the California Management Review, Academy of Management Executive, and the Journal of Product Innovation Management.