Journal of Precision Teaching and Celeration, 18(2), 80-82.
What does JPTC stand for?
JPTC stands for Journal of Precision Teaching and Celeration
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPTC
We have 2 other meanings of JPTC in our Acronym Attic
- Job Partnership Training Act
- Job Partnership Training Assistance
- Job Performance Training Act
- Job Placement Training Act
- Jobs Partnership Training Act
- Joint Patient Tracking Application (US DoD)
- Just Prior to Arrival (medical care)
- Joint Property Tax Advisory Committee (Minnesota)
- Joint Powers Telecommunications Board (Wyoming)
- Joint Permanent Technical Commission (est. 1986; Lesotho and South Africa)
- Judicial and Prosecutorial Council
- Jordan Projects for Tourism Development (Amman, Jordan)
- Junior Participating Tactical Data System
- Journal of Physical Therapy Education
- Japan Prehospital Trauma Evaluation and Care
- Joint Parachute Test Facility
- Joint Transfer Pricing Forum (EU)
- J. P. Taravella High School (Coral Springs, FL)
- Jet Pipe Temperature Limiter (aerounautics)
- Joint Prioritized Target List
Samples in periodicals archive:
For those interested in learning more about Precision Teaching Graf and Lindsley (2002) recently published a handbook titled Standard Celeration Charting 2002 and the Journal of Precision Teaching and Celeration, which began in 1980, published its 20th volume in 2004.