Journal of postgraduate medicine 2001; 47(2):95-99.
What does JPGM stand for?
JPGM stands for Journal of Postgraduate Medicine (Mumbai, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPGM
- Jim Pattison Group (Canada)
- Job Proficiency Guide
- Joint Planning Group (US DoD)
- Joint Planning Guidance
- Joint Presidents Group
- Joint Programming Guidance
- Jianghan Petroleum Group Corporation (China)
- Joint Power Generation Conference
- Japan Profile for Geographic Information Standards
- Joint Planning Graphics Module
- J. Paul Getty Museum Journal
- Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition ((Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- John, Paul, George, and Ringo (The Beatles)
- Japan Publications Guide Service
- Jeddah Prep & Grammar School
- J. Paul Getty Trust
- Jena Prokaryotic Genome Viewer (web tool)
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Haiwan (Malay: Department of Veterinary Services)
- Jet Provost Handling (Royal Air Force; Cranwell, Lincolnshire, UK)
- Jeunesse Patriotique Hutu (French: Hutu Patriotic Youth; political group; Burundi)
Samples in periodicals archive:
47 3 Journal of Postgraduate Medicine 9722823 1 4 Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology 2550857 0.
bid-19177 September 23-26, 2004 JPGM Gold Con Parel, Mumbai, India Contact: Atul Goel, Editor, Journal of Postgraduate Medicine, 91-22-24129884 or goldcon@jpgmonline.