Journal of Positive behavior Interventions, 7(2), 120-123.
What does JPBI stand for?
JPBI stands for Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPBI
We have 1 other meaning of JPBI in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Professional Boxing Association
- Japan Professional Pocket-Billiard Association
- Joint Protection Behavior Assessment
- Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis
- Jysk Plade Bearbejdnings Center (Danish: Jysk Plate Machining Center; Rodekro, Denmark)
- Japan Pakistan Business Cooperation Committee
- Jabatan Perancangan Bandar Dan (Federal Department of Town and Country Planning, Peninsular Malaysia)
- Japan Professional Billiard Federation
- Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
- Jõgeva Plant Breeding Institute (Estonia)
- Jerome Park Branch Library (Bronx, NY)
- Joint Performance Based Logistics
- Joint Policy Board for Mathematics
- Journal of Product and Brand Management
- James P. Beckwourth Mountain Club (Denver, CO)
- Jiangsu Provincial Bureau of Statistics (China)
- Just Perfect Business Presence
- Jamaica Plain Business and Professional Association
- Japan Professional Baseball Players Association
- Journal of Psychology and the Behavioral Sciences (Fairleigh Dickinson University; Madison, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions, 2(2), 66-84.
Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions, 5 (1), 35-46.
Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions, 2, 101-111.
Journal of Positive behavior Interventions, 4 (1) 4-16.
Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions, 2, 85-97.
Behavioral Interventions, Early Education and Development, Education and Treatment of Children, Educational Psychology in Practice, Development and Education, Focus on Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities, International Journal of Disability, Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions, Topics in Early Childhood Special Education, and Topics in Language Disorders).
Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions, 7(4), 224-237.