The author is editor-in-chief of the Journal of Popular Music Studies and teaches music and African American studies at Northeastern University, Boston.
What does JPMS stand for?
JPMS stands for Journal of Popular Music Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPMS
We have 2 other meanings of JPMS in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Projected Manpower Requirements
- Justice Property Management Regulations (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Joint Pacific Multinational Readiness Capability (US Army)
- Joint Patient Movement Requirements Center
- Jackson Park Middle School (Michigan)
- Java Platform Module System (computer programming)
- Jefferson Parish Medical Society (Metairie, LA)
- John Paul Mitchell Systems (salon products)
- John Poole Middle School (Poolesville, MD)
- Journal of Political and Military Sociology
- J.P. Morgan Securities Asia
- J.P. Morgan Securities Australia Limited
- JP Morgan Securities Inc
- J P Morgan Securities Ltd.
- Journal of Public Management and Social Policy (biannual publication)
- Joint Patient Movement Team (US DoD)
- Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (Malay: National Registration Department; Malaysia)
- Jabatan Perpaduan Negara (Malay: Department of National Unity; Malaysia)
- Joint Planning Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
19, 2000) and Journal of Popular Music Studies (Vol.
The Journal of Popular Music Studies (ISSN 1524-2226 [print]; ISSN 1533-1598 [online]) published by Blackwell Publishing on behalf of the International Association for the Study of Popular Music, U.