Plazek was an associate editor of Rubber Chemistry and Technology from 1993-1998 and was a member of the Advisory Board for the Journal of Polymer Science from 1991-1999.
What does JPoSc stand for?
JPoSc stands for Journal of Polymer Science
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPoSc
- Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing
- Japanese Polar Orbiting Platform
- Japanese Popular Music
- Jetty Park Ocean Regatta (Cape Canaveral, FL)
- Jamaica Plain Open Studios (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Java Point of Sale
- Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Jurassic Park Operating System (gaming)
- Journal of Polymer Science, Part A (chemistry)
- Journal of Polymer Science B (physics)
- Junior Professional Officers Service Centre
- Jerusalem Post International Edition
- Java Personal OpenGL Tutorial (originated in 1998)
- Joint Psychological Operations Task Force
- Joint Psychological Operations Task Group (US DoD)
- Joint Panel On Oceanographic Tables and Standards
- Joint Project Optic Windmill
- J'en Peux Plus (French: I Can Do More)
- James Patrick Page (British guitarist)
- Japan Polypropylene Corporation (Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, results from studies published in the Journal of Polymer Science demonstrated that one sucrose epoxy had a 30 percent greater bonding strength than the traditional variety.
Vanderhoff, Journal of Polymer Science, Polymer Letters Ed.
Tung, Journal of Polymer Science, Part B: Polymer Physics, Volume 37, Issue 7, April 1999, pp.
Corelli, Journal of Polymer Science Polymer Chemistry Edition, 19, 2465 (1981).
Hydrolysis of lineos polyurethanes and model monocarbamates," Journal of Polymer Science, Polymer Chemistry Edition, Vol.
Determination of tear properties," Journal of Polymer Science, Vol.