He has published articles in the American Economic Review, the Journal of Political Economy, the RAND Journal of Economics, the Journal of Public Economics, the Journal of Law and Economics, the Geneva Risk and Insurance Review and, of course, the Journal of Risk and Insurance.
What does JPE stand for?
JPE stands for Journal of Political Economy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPE
We have 25 other meanings of JPE in our Acronym Attic
- Jewish Primary Day School (Washington, DC)
- Joint Phase Diverse Speckle (image restoration technique)
- Journal of Peace and Democracy in South Asia
- Japan PGX (Pharmacogenetics) Data Science Consortium (est. 2009)
- Joint Product Development Team
- Jacketed Pipe Exchanger
- Japanese Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Joel Plaskett Emergency (Halifax, Nova Scotia band)
- Journal of Perinatal Education (Springer Publishing Company)
- Journal of Plant Ecology (Oxford Journal; UK)
- Journal of Private Equity
- Judicial Performance Evaluation (various locations)
- Jump If Parity Even
- Just Plain English
- Truncated JPEG file extension
- Japan Pearl Exporters' Association
- Japan Photovoltaic Energy Association
- Job-Person-Environment Assessment
- Joint PhotoImaging Enterprises Association (Japan)
- Jackson Purchase Energy Corporation (Paducah, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sources include the Journal of Economic Issues, Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, European Journal of Political Economy, and American Journal of Sociology.
1973): "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities", Journal of Political Economy, 81, 637-659.
But a forthcoming study in the Journal of Political Economy finds that a wave of immigrants to Israel had just the opposite effect, driving down prices on everything from fish to furniture.
Meyer, "The Economics of Slavery in the Ante Bellum South," The Journal of Political Economy, vol.