Smith, "Nonmedical Use of Drugs and Alcohol by Police," Journal of Police Science and Administration 14 (1987): 300-306.
What does JPSA stand for?
JPSA stands for Journal of Police Science and Administration
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPSA
We have 1 other meaning of JPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Political Science Association
- Java Platform Security Architecture
- Jewish Psychology Students Association
- Jewish Publication Society of America
- Joint Partial Settlement Agreement
- Joint Program for the Study of Abortion
- Joint Public Service Authority
- Joint Purchasing Service Agreement
- Jointly Provided Switched Access
- Jordan Pharmaceutical Students' Association
- JP Sercel Associates, Inc. (Hollis, NH)
- Junior Philatelic Society of America
- juvenile psoriatic arthritis
- Joint Polytechnic Special Admissions Exercise
- Jefferson Parish School Board (Harvey, Louisiana)
- John Philip Sousa Band of Colorado
- Jaring Pengaman Sosial Bidang Kesehatan (Indonesian: Social Safety Net Program-Health Division)
- Japanese Panel Survey of Consumers (Institute for Research on Household Economics)
- Jason Park Social Club (Englewood, CA)
- Jefferson Pilot Securities Corporation (investments)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Endnotes 1 Allen Wagner, "Citizen Complaints Against the Police: The Complainant," Journal of Police Science and Administration 8 (1980): 247-252; James Hudson, "Police-Citizen Encounters that Lead to Citizen Complaints," Social Problems 18 (1970): 179-193; Wayne Kerstetter, Kenneth Rasinski, and Cami Heiert, "The Impact of Race on the Investigation of Excessive Force Allegations Against Police," Journal of Criminal Justice 24 (1975): 1-15.
Flynn, "Seven Deadly Sins in Personnel Assessment Strategies," Journal of Police Science and Administration 11, no.
Holden, "Vision Standards for Law Enforcement: A Descriptive Study," Journal of Police Science and Administration, 12, 1984, 125-129.