Journal of Pidgin and Creole Languages 1 (1), 123-134.
What does JPCL stand for?
JPCL stands for Journal of Pidgin and Creole Languages
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPCL
We have 2 other meanings of JPCL in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Center
- Juvenile Probation and Camps Funding
- Joint Policy Coordinating Group (Joint Logistics Commanders)
- Joint Presidents Coordinating Group
- Joint Policy Coordinating Group on Computer Resources Management
- Joint Policy Coordinating Group Depot Maintenance Interservice (Program)
- Joint Policy Coordinating Group/Defense Integrated Material Management
- Joseph Painting Company, Inc. (est. 1972)
- Jerusalem Post City Lights (Israel)
- Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters (publication; Accounts of Chemical Research)
- Journal of Protective Coatings and Linings
- Joel Philip Church Ministries (Rogers, AR)
- Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter
- John Paul Calming Moisturizing Shampoo
- Journal of Peace, Conflict and Military Studies
- Justice Programs Council on Native American Affairs
- Jointed Plain Concrete Pavement
- Journal of Pastoral Care Publications, Inc.
- JTRS Platform Capability Package
- Joint Preparatory Committee on Philippine Affairs