[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Gino DiLabio, MCIC, research council officer at the National Institute for Nanotechnology (NINT) in Edmonton, AB, has been awarded the 2008 Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry Award for Early Excellence in the Field of Physical Organic Chemistry.
What does JPOC stand for?
JPOC stands for Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry (John Wiley and Sons, Ltd.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPOC
We have 3 other meanings of JPOC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Program Office for Unmanned Ground Vehicles/Systems
- Joint Program Office for Special Technology Countermeasures
- Japanese Pediatric Orthopaedic Association
- Johannesburg Plan of Action
- Juvenile Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
- Joint Program Opportunities Board
- Joint Program Office for Biological Defense (Virginia)
- Joint Planning Orientation Course (US DoD)
- Joint Project Optic Cobra
- Joint Psychological Operations Center
- Jurisdiction Point of Contact (Metro-Boston Homeland Security Region; Massachusetts)
- Joint Point of Diversion
- Journal of Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Journal of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Jurassic Park Operation Genesis (game)
- Japanese Peruvian Oral History Project
- Johannesburg Plan of Implementation (World Summit on Sustainable Development)
- Joint Program of Instruction (US DoD)
- Joint Polarization Experiment
- Japan Public Opinion Location Library