The Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory III (MCMI-III; Millon, 1997) has become a popular tool for personality assessment; it was included among the five assessment instruments selected for review in the Journal of Personality Assessment (Schinka & Green, 1997).
What does JPA stand for?
JPA stands for Journal of Personality Assessment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPA
We have 92 other meanings of JPA in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Participation Agreement
- Joint Permitting Agreement
- Joint Planning Agreement
- Joint Powers Agreement
- Joint Powers Authority
- Joint Project Agreement (Department of Commerce)
- Jones Public Affairs (various locations)
- Jordan Pharmaceutical Association
- Jornadas de Presentación de Aiesec (Spanish)
- Josephson Parametric Amplifier
- Journal of Productivity Analysis (Springer)
- Joynes Pike and Associates Ltd (UK)
- Juice Products Association
- Jumma Peoples Alliance (Nepal)
- Junior Philatelists of America
- Justices of the Peace Act (various locations)
- Juvenile Pilocytic Astrocytoma
- Jamaica Plain Artists Association (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Japan Patent Attorneys Association
- Japan Photo Agency Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Table 1 Journals Publishing POMS Sport Research Journals Number Published Journal of Sport Behavior 12 Perceptual and Motor Skills 10 International Journal of Sport Psychology 6 The Physician and Sportsmedicine 4 Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness 3 Journal of Psychosomatic Research 3 Psychology Today 3 Journal of Personality Assessment 2 Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport 2 Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology 2 Medicine and Science In Sports and Exercise 2 British Journal of Sports Medicine 2 Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly 2 Other (21) 1 Total number of articles 74 Exercise and fitness and running are the most frequently used samples in POMS sport research.