The barrister, who was appointed to the editorial board of the Journal of Personal Injury Law in 2009, added: "At a time of acute economic pressure and political uncertainly, it is imperative that the health and safety of employees and members of the public is not neglected by business or government.
What does JPIL stand for?
JPIL stands for Journal of Personal Injury Law
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPIL
- Journal of Professional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice
- Japan Plastics Industry Federation
- Journal of Property Investment and Finance
- Pope John Paul II
- Judicial Project Investment Justification (Arizona Supreme Court)
- Janardhan Plyboard Industries Ltd.
- Jason Pettus Instant Locator
- Jersey Post International Limited
- JK Pengajian Ijazah Lanjutan
- Joint Project Implementation Letter
- Journal of Personal Injury Litigation
- Journal of Philosophy of International Law
- Journal of Public and International Law
- Journal of Public Interest Law
- Journal of Product Innovation Management
- Jawa Pos Institute of Pro-Otonomi (Surabaya, Indonesia)
- JPEG Interactive Protocol
- Justice Partnership and Innovation Program (Canada)
- Japan Personal Information Protection Act
- Joint Performance Information Review Group (Scotland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sweet & Maxwell also publishes such related titles as Journal of Personal Injury Law and Kemp & Kemp: The Quantum of Damages.
The company publishes such related titles as Journal of Personal Injury Law and Kemp & Kemp: The Quantum of Damages.