The Winter 2007 supplement to the Journal of Perinatal Education describes the history of the Coalition for Improving Maternity Services (CIMS) as part of a global effort to promote "normal birth" (as established by universal guidelines for the routine care of women during uncomplicated labor and childbirth).
What does JPE stand for?
JPE stands for Journal of Perinatal Education (Springer Publishing Company)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPE
We have 25 other meanings of JPE in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Patent Data Service (intellectual property)
- Jefferson-Pilot Data Services (North Carolina)
- Jewish Primary Day School (Washington, DC)
- Joint Phase Diverse Speckle (image restoration technique)
- Journal of Peace and Democracy in South Asia
- Japan PGX (Pharmacogenetics) Data Science Consortium (est. 2009)
- Joint Product Development Team
- Jacketed Pipe Exchanger
- Japanese Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Joel Plaskett Emergency (Halifax, Nova Scotia band)
- Journal of Plant Ecology (Oxford Journal; UK)
- Journal of Political Economy
- Journal of Private Equity
- Judicial Performance Evaluation (various locations)
- Jump If Parity Even
- Just Plain English
- Truncated JPEG file extension
- Japan Pearl Exporters' Association
- Japan Photovoltaic Energy Association
- Job-Person-Environment Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The review entitled, the Evidence Basis for the Ten Steps to Mother-Friendly Care, will be published in The Journal of Perinatal Education and the results will be premiered at the Coalition for Improving Maternity Services (CIMS) Forum today.