Lateral column lengthening as treatment for planovalgus foot deformity in ambulatory children with spastic cerebral palsy, Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics 20: 501-505.
What does JPO stand for?
JPO stands for Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPO
We have 36 other meanings of JPO in our Acronym Attic
- Java Persistent Objects (computer programming)
- Jimmy Page Online (fansite)
- Joint Petroleum Office
- Joint Pipeline Office
- Joint Planning Office (GCOS)
- Joint Program Office
- Joint Project Officer
- Joint Projects Office
- Joint Prototyping Office
- Joint Psychological Operations
- Journal of Physical Oceanography
- Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Jump If Parity Odd
- Junior Police Officer (youth program; Hawaii)
- Justice and Peace Office
- Juvenile Probation Officer
- Joint Program Office for Biological Defense
- Joint Program Office for Special Technology Countermeasures (Dahlgren, Virginia)
- Joint Program Office for Unmanned Ground Vehicles/Systems
- Joint Program Office for Special Technology Countermeasures