Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing, 12(4), 181-187.
What does JPON stand for?
JPON stands for Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Point of Diversion
- Journal of Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Journal of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Jurassic Park Operation Genesis (game)
- Japanese Peruvian Oral History Project
- Johannesburg Plan of Implementation (World Summit on Sustainable Development)
- Joint Program of Instruction (US DoD)
- Joint Polarization Experiment
- Japan Public Opinion Location Library
- Joint Preparation and Onward Movement
- Japanese Polar Orbiting Platform
- Japanese Popular Music
- Jetty Park Ocean Regatta (Cape Canaveral, FL)
- Jamaica Plain Open Studios (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Java Point of Sale
- Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Jurassic Park Operating System (gaming)
- Journal of Polymer Science, Part A (chemistry)
- Journal of Polymer Science B (physics)
- Journal of Polymer Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
The findings are published in the September/October 2010 edition of Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing.