The study has been recently published in the Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition.
What does JPGN stand for?
JPGN stands for Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition ((Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Planning Group (US DoD)
- Joint Planning Guidance
- Joint Presidents Group
- Joint Programming Guidance
- Jianghan Petroleum Group Corporation (China)
- Joint Power Generation Conference
- Japan Profile for Geographic Information Standards
- Joint Planning Graphics Module
- Journal of Postgraduate Medicine (Mumbai, India)
- J. Paul Getty Museum Journal
- John, Paul, George, and Ringo (The Beatles)
- Japan Publications Guide Service
- Jeddah Prep & Grammar School
- J. Paul Getty Trust
- Jena Prokaryotic Genome Viewer (web tool)
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Haiwan (Malay: Department of Veterinary Services)
- Jet Provost Handling (Royal Air Force; Cranwell, Lincolnshire, UK)
- Jeunesse Patriotique Hutu (French: Hutu Patriotic Youth; political group; Burundi)
- Jobs Per Hour
- Journal of Pacific History
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, 2002; 34(5): 496-8.
The study is scheduled to appear in an upcoming Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition.