The Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Neonatal Nursing recently studied the "advantages" of episiotomies.
What does JOGNN stand for?
JOGNN stands for Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Neonatal Nursing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 6 other meanings of JOGNN in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Grid Computing (Springer)
- Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Journal of Game Development
- Journal of Genetic Genealogy
- Java Open GL
- John O' Groats to Land's End (UK; cycling)
- Job of General Manager
- Journal of General Management
- Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (est. 1967)
- Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing (also seen as JOGNN)
- Journal of Global Optimization (Springer Netherlands)
- Just One Guy's Opinion
- Journal of Geophysical Research
- Jewish Outdoor Group of Singles
- Journal of Gambling Studies
- Johannes Gutenberg (University, Mainz, Germany)
- Jerusalem Open House
- John (New Testament books)
- Journal of Housing (American Real Estate Society)
- Journal of Hydrology