The article was published in the Journal of Nutrition & Dietary Supplements (Volume 2012:4), an international, peer-reviewed journal focused on academic research.
What does JN stand for?
JN stands for Journal of Nutrition
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JN
We have 11 other meanings of JN in our Acronym Attic
- Jack Nicholson (actor)
- Japanese National
- Jason Newsted (bass for band Metallica)
- Jet Navigation
- Jimmy Neutron (cartoon character)
- Job Number
- Joe Nichols (country music artist)
- Johnson Noise
- Jornal de Notícias (Portugal)
- Journal of Neurophysiology
- Joy Net (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Jiang-Narayanan Adaptive Belief Propagation Algorithm
- Jack Nicklaus 5 (golf simulator)
- Japan Nailist Association
- Japan Netball Association
- Japanese Nursing Association
- Java Native Access (computer programming)
- Joint Net Assessment
- Journal of Nursing Administration
- Jugoslovenska Narodna Armija (Yugoslav People's Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] This Journal of Nutrition abstract is on-line at: http://jn.
14 in the British Journal of Nutrition found that rats fed a diet of processed junk food such as doughnuts, muffins, biscuits, fried potatoes and sweets during pregnancy and lactation gave birth to offspring that overate and had a preference for food rich in fat, sugar and salt.
The study appears in the most recent issue of High Times--oops--the Journal of Nutrition.