2003) Multi-criteria decision aid in financial decision making: Methodologies and literature review, Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, 11(4/5), pp.
What does JMCDA stand for?
JMCDA stands for Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jerusalem Media Communications Center
- Joint Maritime Component Commander
- Joint Movement Control Center
- Joint Movement Coordination Center
- Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology
- Journal of the Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL)
- Joint Multi-TADIL Configuration Control Board
- Johannesburg Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (South Africa)
- Joint MILSTAR Communications Control & Operations Concept
- Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development
- Joint METOC (Meteorological and Oceanographic) Conceptual Data Model
- Journalism and Mass Communication Educator (scholarly journal)
- Jackson-Madison County Education Association (Jackson, TN)
- Joint Management Consulting Field Experience (Babson College; Babson Park, MA)
- Jiangling Motors Company Group (China)
- Joint Mobility Control Group
- Joint Movement Control Group (US DoD)
- Joint Maritime Command Information Strategy
- Joint Maritime Command Information System
- Joint Military Command Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fuzzy MCDM based on the concept of a-cut, Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis 12(6): 299-310.
2002) Multi-criteria decision aid in financial decision making: methodologies and literature review, Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, 11(4-5), pp.