The recipient of a National Science Foundation Major Research Instrumentation Grant for research and training in biology, Bellin has published articles in several of the leading science journals, including the Journal of Biological Chemistry, the Journal of Molecular Biology, the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, and Nature Protocols.
What does JMBio stand for?
JMBio stands for Journal of Molecular Biology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jamba Juice (stock symbol)
- Jamuna Multipurpose Bridge Authority (Bangladesh)
- John Marshall Bar Association (University of Florida)
- Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the UK
- Junk Mail Buffering Agent (open source software)
- Judith McNaught Bulletin Board
- Joyce Murtha Breast Care Center (Windber, PA)
- Jefferson-Myrna Brind Center for Integrative Medicine (Philadelphia, PA)
- Jedinstveni Maticni Broj Gradjana (Serbian: Unique Master Citizen Identifier)
- James Monroe Bancorp Inc. (stock symbol)
- Joint Meteorological and Oceanographic (METOC) Broker Language
- Joint METOC Broker Language
- Joint Munitions Barcode Labeler (Ammunition Identification Labels per MIL-STD-129P)
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP (law firm; California)
- Joint Military Blood Program Office
- Journal of Malaysian Branch of the Royal Asiatic Society
- Japan Meteorological Business Support Center
- John Muir Birthplace Trust (UK)
- Jacksonville Medical Center (Jacksonville, AL)
- Jamaican Me Crazy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study appears in the Journal of Molecular Biology.
Recent research findings on the L803-MTS drug have been published in the Journal of Molecular Biology (2008) and Current Pharmaceutical Design (2009).
5, 1992 JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR BIOLOGY Other research indicates that water molecules hop in and out of the proteins' grooves at an incredible pace: more than 1 million times in a thousandth of a second.