Journal of Men's Health and Gender, 1(2-3), 275-276.
What does JMHG stand for?
JMHG stands for Journal of Men's Health and Gender
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of Military History (Society for Military History)
- Journal of Modern History (University of Chicago Press; Chicago, IL)
- JSSIS Message Handler
- Schaumburg, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Jesus Mercy Home Association Motherland Missionary Movement (Christian organization; India)
- Judge Major Hillard Branch Library (Chesapeake, VA)
- Japan Medical and Health Tourism Center
- Journal of Mental Health Counseling (American Mental Health Counselors Association)
- Justina McCaffrey Haute Couture (Canada)
- Journal of Marketing for Higher Education
- Japan Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare
- Just My Honest Opinion
- Just My Humble Opinion
- Jewish Music Heritage Project (Baltimore, MD)
- Juneau Mental Health Professionals
- Jewish Memorial Hospital and Rehabilitation Center (Roxbury, MA)
- Jackson Memorial High School (New Jersey)
- James Madison High School (USA)
- James Meehan High School (Australia)
- James Monroe High School (Fredericksburg, VA and North Hills, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Men's Health and Gender, 2005; 3(1): 43-6.