Results of their work appear in the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry.
What does JMC stand for?
JMC stands for Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JMC
We have 123 other meanings of JMC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Medical Committee (NATO)
- Joint Message Center
- Joint Meteorological Committee
- Joint Military Command (US DoD)
- Joint Military Commission
- Joint Military Committee
- Joint Modernization Command (US Army)
- Joint Movement Center
- Joint Munitions Command (US Army; Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island IL)
- Josiah Mason College (UK)
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Junior Mathematical Congress
- Junior Medical Camp (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Jupiter Mining Corporation (Red Dwarf TV series)
- Jurong Medical Centre (Singapore)
- Sausalito, CA, USA - Marin County (Airport Code)
- Japan Motorcycle Accessories Association
- Java ModelChecking Application
- John M. Cockerham and Associates
- Julia Morgan Center for the Arts (Berkeley, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study in ACS' Journal of Medicinal Chemistry revealed that scientists have developed an essential ingredient for a heroin vaccine to help individuals battling addiction.
Their report, which could lead to new strategies for preventing and treating cancer, appears in ACS' Journal of Medicinal Chemistry.
The occasion for the December 2004 media was an upcoming publication in the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry about a new compound (called R278474, or rilpivirine), that works like TMC125 but might be more effective ; it is much earlier in testing, however.
Their study was published in the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, a publication of the American Chemical Society.
A report of their first success is scheduled for publication later this month in the JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY.