JAY BLACK POYNTER JAMISON CHAIR IN MEDIA ETHICS FOUNDING CO-EDITOR, JOURNAL OF MASS MEDIA ETHICS UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA ST.
What does JMME stand for?
JMME stands for Journal of Mass Media Ethics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jack Miner Migratory Bird Foundation (Kingsville, Ontario, Canada)
- James M. Mead Branch Library (Buffalo, NY)
- Jackson Memorial Medical Center (Florida)
- Jamaica Millennium Motoring Club (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Jean-Marie Mariotti Center (France)
- John Muir Medical Center (California)
- Joint Material Management Center (US DoD)
- Joint Military Medical Command
- Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development
- Julie Moir Messervy Design Studio (Saxtons River, VT)
- John M. Marshall Elementary School (Hampton, New York)
- Joint Multi-Mission Electro-Optical System
- Java Multi-Method Framework
- Journal for MultiMedia History (Albany, NY)
- Journal of Medieval Military History
- Journal of Muslim Mental Health
- Joint Military Message Handling System
- Juina Mining Mineracao Ltda. (Brazil)
- Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Journal of the Midwest Modern Language Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Food Lion's viewpoint "is given priority throughout," while ABC's arguments and discussion of "fundamentals of journalism, journalism philosophy, journalism heritage, journalism principles are getting very short shrill," says University of South Florida Professor Jay Black, co-editor of the Journal of Mass Media Ethics and co-author of the Society of Professional Journalists' ethics handbook.
Journal of Mass Media Ethics, (Spring-Summer), 213-233.