Harker D, Slade, P and Harker, M 2001, 'Exploring the Decision Process of 'School Leavers' and 'Mature Students' in University Choice', Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, vol.
What does JMHE stand for?
JMHE stands for Journal of Marketing for Higher Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of Management History (Emerald)
- Journal of Military History (Society for Military History)
- Journal of Modern History (University of Chicago Press; Chicago, IL)
- JSSIS Message Handler
- Schaumburg, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Jesus Mercy Home Association Motherland Missionary Movement (Christian organization; India)
- Judge Major Hillard Branch Library (Chesapeake, VA)
- Japan Medical and Health Tourism Center
- Journal of Mental Health Counseling (American Mental Health Counselors Association)
- Justina McCaffrey Haute Couture (Canada)
- Journal of Men's Health and Gender
- Japan Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare
- Just My Honest Opinion
- Just My Humble Opinion
- Jewish Music Heritage Project (Baltimore, MD)
- Juneau Mental Health Professionals
- Jewish Memorial Hospital and Rehabilitation Center (Roxbury, MA)
- Jackson Memorial High School (New Jersey)
- James Madison High School (USA)
- James Meehan High School (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, 11, 1-19.
Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, 6(1), 87-95.