Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 28(4), 391-398.
What does JMFT stand for?
JMFT stands for Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Judicial Magistrate First Class (India)
- John McNeil Funeral Directors (Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland, UK)
- Jessica Moorhead Foundation for Hope (Ohio)
- Jeffrey Matthews Financial Group, LLC (broker; Millburn, NJ)
- Jungmotorfahrerkurse (German: Young engine driver courses)
- Jamie, Mark, Flo and Mark (Youtube group)
- Journal of Market-Focused Management (Springer publication)
- Journal of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics
- Journal of Multinational Financial Management (Elsevier)
- Joyce Moore Financial Services (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A recently published article in the Journal of Marital and Family Therapy (JMF7) may be of interest to social work practitioners.
US researchers Dr Diane Gehart and Dr Eric McCollum, writing in the Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, add it is a "myth that, with effort, we can achieve a state without suffering".
According to Vicky Whipple in the Journal of Marital and Family Therapy (1987): Five major factors .
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 9(2), 171-180.
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 20, 327-347.