In a paper soon to appear in the Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, researchers at NIST report scanning tunneling microscopy (STM) measurements of the growth of Mn on nearly perfect iron (Fe) single-crystal whisker surfaces to determine the thickness distribution of the Mn layer for particular growth conditions.
What does JMMM stand for?
JMMM stands for Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- John M. Marshall Elementary School (Hampton, New York)
- Joint Multi-Mission Electro-Optical System
- Java Multi-Method Framework
- Journal for MultiMedia History (Albany, NY)
- Journal of Medieval Military History
- Journal of Muslim Mental Health
- Joint Military Message Handling System
- Juina Mining Mineracao Ltda. (Brazil)
- Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Journal of the Midwest Modern Language Association
- Joint Medical Mobilization Office
- Java Mobile Media Processor
- Joint Monthly Readiness Review
- Jackson Memorial Middle School (Massillon, OH)
- James Madison Middle School (Madisonville, KY)
- James Martin Middle School (Charlotte, NC)
- James Monroe Middle School (Albuquerque, NM)
- Jane Macon Middle School (Brunswick, GA)
- Jazeps Medins Music School (Latvia)
- Joan MacQueen Middle School (Alpine, CA)