In addition, Vaughn has served as the president of CEC's Division for Learning Disabilities (DLD), chair of the Research Committee, co-editor of the DLD journal Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, and editor-in-chief of the Journal of Learning Disabilities.
What does JLD stand for?
JLD stands for Journal of Learning Disabilities
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLD
We have 11 other meanings of JLD in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Labour Camp Survivors Association (British prisoners of war group; UK)
- Joint Legislative Commission on Seafood and Aquaculture (North Carolina)
- Joint Legislative Committee On Science and Technology
- Joint Liaison Committee on Taxation (Hong Kong)
- Joseph Leckie Community Technology College (UK)
- Junior League of Champaign-Urbana
- Junior League of Champlain Valley (Vermont)
- Junior League of Central Westchester
- Jet Lag Disorder
- Job Location & Development
- Junior League of Dallas
- Junior League of Dayton
- Junior League of DeKalb County
- Junior League of Denver
- Junior League of Detroit
- Junior League of Duluth
- Just Like Dad
- Jack London District Association (Oakland, CA)
- Japan Line Dance Association (formerly Japan County Western Dance Instructor Council)
- John L. Dart Branch Library (Charleston, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Journal of Learning Disabilities, the first research and practice publication devoted solely to the subject, was launched in 1968.
In 1990, the Journal of Learning Disabilities published a special issue that provided intensive coverage of Irlen lenses.
Third, we manually searched the journals in which many of the initially identified articles were published, including Journal of Educational Psychology, Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, Review of Educational Research, Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, Reading and Writing, Child Development, Applied Psycholinguistics, Journal of Special Education, Cognition, Reading Psychology, Journal of Research in Reading, Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, Developmental Neuropsychology, Journal of Learning Disabilities, Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, and Learning Disability Quarterly.
Exceptional Children, Journal of Learning Disabilities, Journal of Special Education, Learning Disability Quarterly, and Remedial and Special Education).
Faculty Members' Provision of Instructional Accommodations to Students with LD" Journal of Learning Disabilities, 33, no.
org), and a subset of them will be published as a special issue of the Journal of Learning Disabilities.