What does JLE stand for?
JLE stands for Journal of Law and Equality
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLE
We have 13 other meanings of JLE in our Acronym Attic
- Justice for Lai Dai Han (UK)
- Jewish Lesbian Daughters of Holocaust Survivors
- Junior League of Durham and Orange Counties (North Carolina)
- Jammer Location Electronics
- Japan Institute of Energy
- Japan Luggage Express (shipping)
- Japanese Language Environment
- Jessica Lurie Ensemble
- Jewish Learning Exchange
- Journal of Law and Economics (est. 1958; University of Chicago Press; Chicago, IL)