What does JLB stand for?
JLB stands for Journal of Law & Business (New York University)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JLB
We have 16 other meanings of JLB in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Land, Aerospace, and Sea Simulation
- Joint Logistics Analysis Tool
- Journal of Latin American Urban Studies
- Jack Linebacker (football)
- James Labrie (Dream Theater vocalist)
- James Lance Bass (NSYNC)
- Japan Labor Bulletin (Japan Institute of Labor)
- Jewish Lads Brigade
- Joint Logistics Board
- Jorge Luis Borges (Argentinian author)