1113-1155; and their more general article which also includes religion as a factor "The Quality of Government," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, vol.
What does JLEO stand for?
JLEO stands for Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JLEO in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Legislative Ethics Committee
- Junior League of the Emerald Coast, Inc.
- Japan LED (Light Emitting Diode) Association (est. 2004)
- Jerk Left with Extended Foveation
- Junior League of Eastern Fairfield County (Fairfield, CT)
- Jerome Levy Economics Institute (Bard College; Annandale-on-Hudson, New York)
- Jubilee Line Extension Impact Study (transportation; UK)
- Jacobs Levy Equity Management (Florham Park, NJ)
- Joint Land Attack Cruise Missile Defense Elevated Netted Sensor System
- Junior League of Evanston-North Shore (Winnetka, IL)
- Joint Legislative Education Oversight Committee
- Journal of Law, Economics & Policy (George Mason University School of Law)
- Jubilee Line Extension Project (London Underground Limited; England, UK)
- Junior League of Elizabeth-Plainfield (Cranford, NJ)
- Jones Lane Elementary School (Montgomery County, MD)
- Joint Legislative-Executive Tax Commission (Australia)
- Japan Law Foundation
- Japan Logistics Fund
- Java Layered Framework
- John Locke Foundation